How was my 12th Board result ?

Today , in this blog, I will share my result day experience which was very different . I am writing this from my dairy 
so it will be in present form of that day .[ Avoid my grammatical mistakes if there are any ] 
 let us begin .

25 May 2023-
  
Today was my Result, one of the most curious, fascinating, worst,danger 
and the day of Truth . since i am in Mumbai, At morning,  I was with my sister in her college for taking admission of 12th for her. There was huge crowd of students forming row.After 2.30 hrs our work was done.

When we were in the bus, At 2 pm I saw my result in the bus And that was one of the scariest moment of life. Because i got 64.17 % . This was worst i had got. I got stunned at that time and too many things were going in mind , I think , in fraction of seconds because of that stunning percentage, I saw my whole 12th and the moments in my imagination while seating on seat.

And my legendary sister, instead of supporting my feelings, she make a call to father, and described my percentage in such a way that
 no one can think that. She was giving fire to father and mother as well. 

But instead of that thing, I was in my imagination, I had no care what she is telling to parents. I was thinking that I broke the trust of many one, My college prof patebahadur sir , wagh sir , bhoyar sir , my
 parents, my mess uncle, and relatives etc.. 

That moment was unbelievable, I got too many calls, But I don't had the power to face them. 

I was wondering, how I got 64.17 % , you will not believe that, I had  studied too much, I had given my best for exam, I should have scored
at least 70 to 75% , I was angry on me and some students which i know,
who had took admission on copy center and scored 80 ,85 ,and some 90% also. 

I think that time I had everything but absence of confidence, and my thinking was also negative, And also the control on time, which lead to not complete my 5/6 papers. 

In our family, no one will understand my condition, At the time of exam But what I can do, I can just write.



So, this was my 'Result Day'  This I wrote from my dairy, and some words are added now. Follow and comment if you like this, And i will keep writing my moments . 

THANK YOU .


Copyright

All the Quotes are written by myself , And the knowledge that i share here ,some of it is based on my reading.Do not copy my Quote or content , in case of using my Quote my name should be provided.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

what I learnt from the book "The monk who sold his Ferrari"

What is wrong with today's Generation... ?