My First memory . Which I remember .

Hello, welcome to read, my beautiful first memory which i remember. 
A am always curious about this topic 'first memory' I ask many once, about there first memory, It is a beautiful moment when we imagine our first memory. 


Let Us begin,


As we are talking about first memory,
 it is hard to give a accurate date or 
time of that moment. And I don't remember that
, But i think i was about
4 to 5 years old. 

My first memory remind of, 
I am playing something by making a ring like structure with other kids.
At that time, I was in playgroup class, where kids only play. My school was near the highway, Now I don't  know the name, But I know my grandfather used to come, daily for to pick me at home, By doing walk.
My playgroup school was in our village that is Medshi. 

So, I remember that, i was playing on the ground, and when I accidentally look outside, I saw my father, going on bike, that time, I run towards my father by breaking that ring and crying and screaming to go with my father. 

But, since my father was on bike, but on slow speed, they just gave me a hi by shaking there hand on the bike And, guess what ! That make me to cry even more and more. 

And, I  remember that, there was a guy who was pulling me back continuously. That's It .

This is what i remember about my first memory.Now think about yours . 
Let me know about your first memory in the comment.
Follow me, to get more content like this  .
And share this as well.


Copyright

All the Quotes are written by myself , And the knowledge that i share here ,some of it is based on my reading.Do not copy my Quote or content , in case of using my Quote my name should be provided.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

what I learnt from the book "The monk who sold his Ferrari"

What is wrong with today's Generation... ?

How was my 12th Board result ?