How To Start Our Day ?


"A Great day starts with,

common person,

But with a Great thought " 

                                                 -kartik c. Ghuge

This is a very useful and helpful quote written by me , for our day to day life . This means when we woke daily we have to start our day with good and great thoughts like I will do good things today like learn something new , I will not thought about anyone else bad at morning . Taking Good and great thoughts into Consideration for all day long Will make your simple , frustrating , disturbing day a very beautiful and a Great Day .

Thank You , If You Like this Please leave a comment on it .



Copyright

All the Quotes are written by myself , And the knowledge that i share here ,some of it is based on my reading.Do not copy my Quote or content , in case of using my Quote my name should be provided.

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

what I learnt from the book "The monk who sold his Ferrari"

What is wrong with today's Generation... ?

How was my 12th Board result ?