When I cried for someone for the first time.

HELLO

This is a incident of my life, which occurred recently in April. read this till the end, may you feel emotional, or not you have read it. 

Let us begin..  


 wednesday, 26  April  2023


Today, I accidentally woke up early, at 8.30 am, because I heared a sound which I told yesterday, it was like " A boy who study for 16 hours, and this my child who don't study. The problem is not actually study the problem is to make me, an engineer. i will talk about this future. 


Today, i cleaned up my room, actually it is not room, it is a highway, which lies between kitchen and bedroom. after all that work my lunch, I did at 12 pm. I started study. There is a thing, when i do other subjects, i feel bored, but I love to study physics. 


Suddenly, today at 3.45 pm I was feeling sleepy, so I slept for 25 min, after waking up, I understand someone from Nanded who runs study class for NEET/ JEE exams suggest that to my father that there is no scope in physics And in field of scientist   he said I will become  a money waster only. 


When I heared this, I literally cried, I was crying, Not for me, but for those researchers, and scientists who waste their life for these bastards, who talk like this. 


I cried for Einstein who gave his 20 years for relativity, because of which we can use GPS. 

I cried for Nikola Tesla, who invented and discovered more than 15+ innovations like AC current , and induction motor. 

I cried for Edison, who use more than, and write on 15000 pages for perfect calculations to make a source of light for these type of idiots. 

I cried for newton, because of which we can launched rockets with satellite and because of which, we can use TV and mobile phone for these type of  assholes. 


And that, bastard says, money is everything, but money can't give ideas. and scientist sold everything for their idea, which will help everyone. Even when they know that , people will knew about them after many years of their death. 


This was the first time I cried for someone else

That Should be noted !!!






All scientists are Great. 


copyright

All post on this site are written, by myself

some information is based on my true life events. 

and some post are based on my reading. 

All is in my own words, So Do not copy. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

what I learnt from the book "The monk who sold his Ferrari"

What is wrong with today's Generation... ?

How was my 12th Board result ?