What is wrong with today's Generation... ?

  

It's been 7 to 8 months for me while living in Hostel. And here I learned many behavioral things about students from this new era, also known as Gen Z people.

The Evolving Lifestyle of Gen Z in Today's Modern World and Their Future  Technology Uses 

What inspired me to write this blog is nothing but the surrounding where I currently live. I am continuously observing the people around me, and I came up with the many forms of, or can say different kinds of students, or people. 

So, by observing the crowd around me I came up with three main problem in this Generation.

1. WRONG ATTITUDE

2. MINDSET OF BEING COOL...

3. ZERO AWARENESS

These are the main problem, observed by me, now let us discuss all these one by one in depth. 

1. Wrong Attitude :- Wrong attitude is nothing more than kind of self centered person, which is governed by more self attitude. What I observed here is, these kind of people, usually no cares about respect of others. Sometimes they talk and argue with teachers harshly showing zero respect. 

From what I have seen, is "when  someone disturb the class, by passing comments or any other mischievous words, and then teacher tell to leave the, while leaving your Roll no and Name is asked and then he or she just leave the class in same self centered attitude showing no respect to teacher" and they are also impudent these are the first type of people.

 This is just a one example, there's a lot of it, like I had seen these kind of people arguing in canteens badly with the chef,

Why this attitude is the problem ?

As the tech is growing, the basic of understanding of life in youth is decreasing, they think who Cares. if someone  behave with the wrong attitude in the class with teacher's, they forgot about the upcoming on them, like they can cut your marks for that misbehavior. There is a law in the book 48 laws of power,
" Never Outshine the Master " means who is superior or who have your future in there hands, never argue with them, never mess with them. 

This is all about first type of people, in second blog we will discuss about remaining once, which are more important to be known.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

what I learnt from the book "The monk who sold his Ferrari"

How was my 12th Board result ?